Danascott Ride Complex

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yippee!!! Sales of Land!!!

Two parcels sold while I was out of town...a great feeling. I'm cautiously optimistic that I might Make Tier this month. (The parcels I still have up for sale are nice genuine-land-and-genuine-Linden-water ones.)

When I saw my Linden account amount, I was trying to figure out what particular parcels had sold from the amount...I teleported to the first of the sims, and materialized inside someone's new house! Luckily it was just a house up for rent--a speculator had bought the parcel. Could have been embarrassing, though! (Needless to say, I changed my teleport-to Landmark to another place. I don't like relying on the Teleport to Sim option, as too often I end up inside a shop that I can't easily get out of....I still want to learn whether this is something people pay for [it's often NOT the geographic center of the sim]).

I noticed that one of the Auction parcels for tomorrow was up to over L$30 per square meter, already, this afternoon...who knows how high it may go. I'm going to go see what all the fuss is about when I log in tonight. (Surely it's not just a question of being a beach-with-ocean parcel....there must be some other compelling features for the price to go so high....)

No comments: