Danascott Ride Complex

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Not Yet Abuse

Well, I do think now that I ought not to have filed that Abuse Report, just because someone had cut out 16m parcels and priced them at about L$62/square meter.

When I'd done price checks of Mainland parcels in the past, the highest-priced 16m parcels I'd seen had been around $50/m. But just last night, while flying around looking at parcels to be auctioned, I'd seen a 16m in another sim that was above $75/m. So maybe prices have gone up that much since I last checked.

However, if a glowing spinning neon ad-block goes into any of those spaces (or flashing lights or persistent sound-effects, or anything else calculated to annoy)----then it will be time to Report Abuse.

(And, I think, apologize for having jumped the gun, yesterday.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good not to jump the gun. But how many 16m-parcel-vendors are above extorting landowners with big-ol' ads?

Not many, I bet.