Danascott Ride Complex

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Answers from the Forum

I ventured into the Second Life Forum to ask about the persistent Group Invite I mentioned yesterday, and got some good information in return.

I know from experience that getting established on a message board can take a while, so I was grateful to the people who responded. There's always that tendency to 'wait and see' with a board noob. (For that reason, the odds are that for a while I'll be more likely to get responses to explicit requests for information, than to observations or general remarks. That's just human nature, in its Internet manifestation, anyway. ^_^ )

I'm continuing to be interested in the selling of land. Yesterday I sold a good amount. But it's an unpredictable biz.

(I would benefit from reading the SL Forum threads on the topic---I've read a fair number, but not recently.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always wonder how open people on the Second Life Forums are about actual dollars-and-cents matters.

Probably it's safer to assume openness about relationship issues, or complaints about Linden Lab....