Danascott Ride Complex

Friday, July 18, 2008

Vanishing posts

Wow, that's not good.

My post (the empty one below) vanished when I back-clicked to add "Labels for this post"---something I've never done.

Guess I won't try that again!

The confusing thing is, I've back-clicked before, to edit, and haven't ever lost a post.

So it must be some glitch connected with filling in "labels for this post". No labels in the future!

The post itself was a medium-length one to do with observations about todays LL auctions, the prices parcels sold at, and the seredipity involved in trying various textures that don't look promising initially. I had made some pillars and used a texture related to a TV show (that had nothing to do with Ancient Egypt), but had, happily, ended up with pillars that had a definite Ancient Egypt look to them.

Well, I guess I need to go to the extra effort to save everything I write here into Word before clicking on that Publish Post button. Annoying!!

No comments: