Danascott Ride Complex

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun With Freebies

I've been enjoying unpacking stuff I acquired at SL5B....talking donuts and 'books' and interestingly-scripted stuff, as well as the predictable T-shirts and such.

I got some vehicles I'm anxious to try out, even though my previous attempts to drive vehicles have run afoul of the Red Ban-Lined properties in the sim.....when I inadvertently touch on these parcels, I lose the vehicle, freeze, etc. Generally the vehicle appears in my Lost folder (of my Inventory) eventually. Kind of a bore, really.

A piece of land adjoining mine came up for sale---at a price about 5.5 times the current rate for Mainland (prices about L$4 per square meter). Pretty high. I may not go for it, though I'm thinking about it. It would keep Red Ban Lines from appearing..... (!)

No comments: