Danascott Ride Complex

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brown again

My land... the new large parcel. Now I've seen this green/brown/green/brown sequence over time in two different sims.

Well, someday maybe I'll happen on an explanation of it.

Busy week at work. I suppose those who commit to blog every day sometimes fall short. (Or don't have to go to a job!) I got only about 45 minutes in SL itself, last night....and I wouldn't have liked to give up much of that time to blogging. Anyway, I'll try to do at least a paragraph or two each day.

More progress on The Amazing 9-Prim House---I took a window from the Library cabin and enlarged it to make the top story of the house secure against intruders, not that I care about intruders. I know, there's griefing and whatnot to be concerned about. But so far, I don't have the same "none must intrude here!" territorial feel about my Second Life 'property' that I do actually feel about my first-life property.

Still, if I hope to ever make my house saleable, I must at least offer a version with Security features.

I was sorry to see that the Big Rocks And Thunderstorm property is up for sale---it's just a developer's sales-tactic, not the Dream Home of a resident. (The big rocks are not Objects Included in the sale, so it's doubtful that the land will stay in its current state after sale.) Oh, well.

Looking forward to the weekend...

No comments: