Danascott Ride Complex

Monday, September 1, 2008

More Inventory Guilt

I need more time in Second Life.

I enjoy everything I do there---main categories being the land-sale-work (including flying around looking at land, preparing it for sale, and goosing it up when it doesn't sell right away...^_^); the building of things (houses, waterfalls, streams, fountains, basic low-prim furniture, and sculpture, so far); sightseeing; and basic playing-around (driving vehicles on to-be-auctioned sims, for instance).

And I do try to find time, in all that, to winnow my Inventory down.

Over the weeks I HAVE deleted many things (and moved some things to storage prims). I've probably removed four or five thousand items.

But....THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!!!

So I need to stop doing something else I enjoy, and instead work on that there Inventory, which just topped 8,000 items (yes, I do know that many people carry around more than that......but.)

That, or win the lottery, so I have more time to spend inside SL.....

No comments: