Danascott Ride Complex

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Inventory Still Lost....

Last night I spent nearly an hour organizing my Inventory (something that had needed doing for quite a while---when I fix up a water parcel, for instance, it's SO nice to have all the items I like to use in one folder, instead of scattered in different folders).

I was also hoping to see something that would help me figure out what had happened to those 1,000 or so items that disappeared on Sunday.

But....no. I'd thought that maybe it was All Duplicates that had vanished---that Linden Lab had just pruned everyone's Inventory.

If so, there was nothing about it in the first couple of pages of Resident Answers--and surely people would have been buzzing about it, even if the official word was that discussion of the phenomenon belonged in some other part of the Forum..

Also, there are still some duplicates in that Inventory. So that's not the answer.

???

No comments: